O my gosh, That really sucks about your car and stuff jeez that would suck, alot. Easton what are your ds? that doesn't even make sense. anyway so lately i haven't been doing that much. I have completed the Twilight Series,(Omg I love those books so so so so so much!) and now I can talk. Ems like been mad at me cus I've been reading so much lately.
So hold your applause while I return to the real world. Anyway today I have a bday party at 6:15 I'll probably call yooh before k. So answer your fone- tell me about ur life right now u and brett both you never talk about ur friends on the blog.WRITE ME BACK K? Love you guys! call me 3146601478!I LOve YoU!
<3 Your best friend forever -ABBY- xoxo
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment